Relay Health – McKesson’s clearing house for EDI services
When you use Medisoft, you can use many different clearing houses. However, there is only one that is built right into the software. That clearing house is Relay Health. This will save your practice a great deal of time. You won’t need to create data files to be uploaded to websites or map out your claim forms. By having McKesson’s clearing house integrated directly into Medisoft will ensure you have the most efficient method to submit claims.
Stable and Reliable.
Enrolling with a new clearinghouse is stressful process you don’t want to go through twice. Go with a solid vendor. Here are the facts about Relay Health:
- Second largest electronic claims clearinghouse in the United States
- More than 223,000 hospital and physician users nationwide
- Connects with more than 1,800 insurance companies (View the Payer List)
- Owned by McKesson. Currently listed as number 18 on the FORTUNE 500 list.
Relay Health EDI Suite –
Electronic Claims – Unlimited claims can be submitted electronically to the insurance companies directly from within Medisoft. You don’t have to upload a file to a website to send your claims. Relay Health is directly integrated into Medisoft. Relay Health connects to more than 1800 payors nationwide. (Link to payors)
If claims are dropped to paper, there is an additional charge of $0.57 per page.
Electronic EOBs (ERAs – Electronic Remittance Advice) – Receive unlimited electronic EOBs that can be directly imported into Medisoft and automatically posted to the patient accounts. No more keying in of paper EOBs.
Eligibility Verification – Ability to check the status of unlimited patient’s insurance status before the patient arrives in your office. You can confirm that insurance will pay for your services BEFORE you render them.
For all of these services, the charge is $90 per provider per month.
À la carte pricing –
Electronic claims – $50 per provider per month
ERAs (Electronic EOBs) – $25 per provider per month
Eligibility Verification – $25 per provider per month
What all of this means for your practice –
Claims submitted electronically are faster than paper claims. Your claims will be received by the payors within 24 hours. This speeds up your reimbursement time.
Payments can be deposited directly into your account. You don’t have to wait for checks to come in the mail. This also speeds up your reimbursement time.
Clearing houses perform claims scrubbing so you can correct claims more quickly and get them resubmitted. This way, you don’t have to wait for the EOB to find out a claim was denied.
Post EOBs electronically helps prevent input errors. Also, because they can be imported immediately, this saves your staff a great amount of time. So when that huge Medicare check comes in, your staff doesn’t
Additional information –
- Electronic Claims (Claims Payor List)
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) (ERA Payor List)
- Insurance Eligibility Verification (Eligibility Payor List)
We Hold Your Hand
If you have ever gone through a clearing house enrollment, you probably suffered through delayed payments and had enough stressful enough to cause an ulcer. Let us take care of everything for you. We will be there to hold your hand through the entire process.
When you enroll through Iron Comet, here is what you get –
- We will provide the necessary forms for each payor and help to make sure you are able to fill out each one correctly.
- We will configure your Medisoft software to work with Relay Health
- Once you have been approved, we will train your staff on how to submit claims and how to use the reports provided by Relay Health.
- If you have rejected claims, as a McKesson certified reseller, we have the tools and the expertise to help. We are able to find the source of the problem and get it resolved for you. We will contact the clearinghouse for you and work with them until the issue is resolved.
You have one source to call for your Medisoft software and your clearing house.
For more information, or to sign up call 770-506-4383