Do you feel like you aren’t getting the most of your office computers?
If you have two or more computers in your business, make sure you are getting the most use from your investment.
Here are some things a network can help you with:
- share an internet connection like a DSL or cable connection so that all computers can access the internet
- setup a central file server to make sure all files are in one place, backed up and protected
- share resources like printers so that all computers can print
- Share software like QuickBooks, Amicus Brief, etc.
- Filter what sites employees are allowed to visit and control how they use the internet entirely
- Have a common calendar with all employees – or just those that need it
- Any many more…
A computer network can be as simple as two computers or as complex as many computers, tablets, printers etc. It doesn’t matter as we can help you setup your network