Welcome to the Iron Comet ICD-10 Resources page.
Current date for ICD-10 codes to replace current ICD-9 codes is:
October 01, 2014
Medisoft versions that are ICD-10 ready – Medisoft v19 only
We have created a checklist to help you prepare for the ICD-10 transition for your practice.
Click here to get this free guide today and make sure your practice is on course for this enormous change in medical billing.
We have collected these links for you from the CMS website. All links are from CMS and not third parties. The purpose of this page is to help you be educated about the coming changes and how it will affect your practice and your billing.
Many of these files are Adobe PDF files. You will need a PDF viewer to open them. If you do not have a PDF viewer on your computer, you can download Foxit Reader. It is a free PDF viewer and it can be downloaded here – Foxit PDF Viewer
- CMS Main page for ICD-10
- Top ICD-10 Myths and Facts
- ICD-10 Introduction
- ICD-10 Basics
- Checklist for Small to Medium sized Medical Practices
- Timeline for ICD-10 Implementation for Small To Medium Sized HealthCare Offices
- Guide for Implementing ICD-10 In a Small to Medium Sized Medical Practice
- ICD-10 Training Webinar From CMS and AAPC: ICD-10 Code A Thon Webinar from CMS and AAPC; this section was presented by CMS
- ICD-10 Code A Thon Webinar from CMS and AAPC; this section was presented by the AAPC
- ICD-10 Code A Thon webinar from CMS and AAPC; Official Transcript